Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sparkle Up Your Space

I apologize for not updating the blog last week, but I was out of town for the better part of the week. While I was out, I did find the time to glance through the latest issue of People though and found a great upcoming home decor trend from Dress My Nest's Thom Filicia.

I've noted several times in my blog that metallics are a hot runway trend(Metallics Continue to Shine). Filicia made the same observation and provides some suggestions on how to translate the red carpet into home decor.

Thom says, "Silver shoes bring that pop to an outfit. Silver home accents do the same for your interior."

How about bringing a little POP to your Christmas tree this season as well. Below is our dapped silvertone angel ornament. Look for her and more of our shimmering ornaments at great pricing this summer on Kmart.com and Sears.com!

No comments: